Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 22nd July 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the studiomedulla.com website and online shop (“The Service”) operated by Anna M. Buzzoni (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- You are permitted to download and print one copy of the eBook but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may not make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission in writing.
- If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the licence is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the eBook
- You may print pages of the eBook for your personal use
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook.
The entire contents of the eBooks are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBooks content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without our prior written permission.
The ebook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the ebook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk.
The methods proposed by Anna Buzzoni through content, products, courses, events, consultations, and interviews are educational and informative, and therefore should not be used to diagnose or treat medical disorders. In case of health disorders, it is always advisable to consult a health professional of your choice. Considering that Anna Buzzoni and Studio Medulla will not have the opportunity to verify, nor is it among their duties to do so, how the indications provided by the above methods will be used, they inform that they will not assume any responsibility in case of damage caused to oneself or to other third parties.
These terms are governed by German law. You acknowledge that you have read these Terms and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.